Food / Pharm Grade Ammonium Alginate Sodium Alginat Powder For
Quick Detail :
Ammonium alginate,also called as Algin, is a kind of white or light
yellow granular or powder, almost odorless and tasteless. It is a
macromolecular compound with high viscosity, and a typical
hydrophilic colloids. Because of its properties of stability,
thickening and emulsifying, hydratability and gelling property, it
is widely used in food, pharmaceutical, electricrod industry, etc.
Name : Ammonium Alginate
CAS No. : 9005-34-9
Definition : Ammonium alginate is the ammonium salt of alginic
Chemical Formula : (C 6 H 11 NO 6 ) n
Use function: Stabilizer, thickener, gelling agent, emulsifier
Solubility : Dissolves slowly in water forming a viscous solution;
insoluble in ethanol, and ether
1. Cosmetic: Widely used as the main element of the facial mask;
2. Dental impression :
Widely used in facial mask, dental cast etc. impression
material,Main element of the dental impression materials;
3. Medicine & Health Care product :
Lower blood fat, blood pressure and cholesterol level;
Adjusting hypertension, cleansing blood, delaying cardiovascular
aging, improving microcirculation and Preventing various
Supplementing wellness nutrient - potassium
Help removal of health compromising elements from our body –
Help reduce blood viscosity
4. Industrial welding materials :
Precision welding material addictive.
5. Electric welding rod :
also used in electric welding rod coating and other industry etc.
Standard:: FCC E403
|PH||Loss on drying||Ash||Heavy Metal||Pb||As||Total Bacteria|
|6～8||≤15.0%||10%||≤40 mg/kg||≤5 mg/kg||≤3 mg/kg||≤5000 cfu/g|
|Remark: Viscosity and particle size as the customer required;|
Competitive Advantage :
1. High quality reaching international advanced level, can replace
imported potassium alginate;
2. Rich counterpart field experience and enthusiasm technical
3. The widest and most specific particle size range;
4. The lowest molecular weight of potassium alginate.
1. What payment terms is acceptable to you?
T/T or L/C.
2. What's your delivery time?
Usually we will arrange the shipment in 10 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton.
4. When can I get quotation for my inquiry?
Usually within 24 hours!
5. How about the validity of the products?
According to the declaration of manufacturer.
6. What documents do you provide?
Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of
Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any
requirements, please let us know.